Do you happen to have a spare RM2,200? Are you a hardcore Porsche fan, but never actually got to drive one because you never found an owner who was willing to risk his sweet piece of engineering in your hands? Well, RM2,200 can buy you an experience you will never forget, as Auto Eurokars is bringing the Porsche World Road Show to Malaysia in January 2007. RM2,200 will buy you a one day event with:
- Test drive of several variants of various models of Porsche cars.
- Driving skills enhancement course by Porsche qualified trainers. – Seating position, Slalom, Handling, Braking
- On-track experience at Sepang International Circuit (North).
- Off-road experience at Sepang International Circuit Moto Cross Track.
- Road tour around Sepang, Nilai and Dengkil.
- Demonstration laps by Porsche qualified trainers.
- PWRS collar t-shirt and cap.
- Refreshments â€“ breakfast, lunch, tea.
- Award ceremony and certificate.
- DVD of event.
- Experience to cherish.
The course is conducted by Porsche trained and certified trainers and will be held from 7 to 18 January 2007. Limited slots are available, so those who are interested to participate in the 2007 edition of the PWRS may contact either Cik Widat or Cik Emy of Auto Eurokars at +60(3)-5032 9911 by 30 November 2006. Auto Eurokars also accepts walk-in registrations at Porsche Centre Glenmarie and Porsche Centre KL from now till the closing date of 30 November 2006. You can also print out a form available by clicking here, print it out, fill it up and fax it to +60(3) 5032 7911 / 9888.