eon_logo.gifThe EON Dealers Association of Malaysia (EDAM) is supportive of a merger between EON and Proton Edar, as the current market situation has caused 80% of EON dealers to be unprofitable losing between RM15,000 to RM50,000 a month., with the remaining 20% seeing sales of 20 units or more a month.

There are now 400 Proton dealers in the country, comprising of both Proton Edar and EON outlets. An optimum number would be about 250 outlets after the two dealerships have been merged. EON previously closed down 10 sales branches and 4 service centers, as part of its rationalization exercise for greater efficiency.

Related Posts:
EON closes down branches

Source