If BMW has its M-cars and normal cars with M Sport accessories, Lexus has to have it’s F-cars and F-Sport accessories too… though the names are abit predictable, heh. Following close after the first F-car – the Lexus IS-F is the Japanese luxury automaker’s line of performance accessories called the F-Sport line. Initially it will include products for the IS250 and the IS350, although items like brakes and wheels can likely be applied to the GS and LS as well.
The following is a list of initial F-Sport products:
- Air Intake – Reduces restriction in the intake, fully compatible with stock engine and ECU, and emission legal in all 50 US states
- 19″ Forged Alloy Wheels – dark graphite with 19″x8″ for the front and 19″x”9″ at the rear, designed for 225/35R19 tyres at the front and 255/35/R19 tyres at the rear.
- Front Brake Upgrade – 355mm drilled cast iron rotors with a patented internal fin design, anodized aluminium hubs, and six-piston fixed calipers. Kit includes braided stainless steel brake lines and low-dust performance brake pads
- Rear Brake Upgrade – Four piston calipers and drilled cast iron 345mm rotors, with braided stainless steel brake lines and low-dust performance brake pads. May only be used with the above upgrade.
- Continuous Carbon Ceramic Brake Upgrade – Lightweight ceramic rotors sized 380mm for the front and 355mm for the rear. Calipers are 6-pot and 4-pot respectively.
- Exhaust System – stainless steel with fully polished mufflers and double-wall exhaust tips
- Lowering Spring Set – lowers vehicle 1″ in the front and rear without bottoming out or creating a harsh ride. Compatible with both stock and F-Sport absorber set
- Bilstein Shock Absorbers – sport-tuned suspension
- Sway Bar – larger diameter sway bars for both the front and rear, includes urethane mounting brushings
- Clutch Upgrade – increases clamping force by approximately 15% to handle higher torque capacity
- Quick Shifter – made from billet aluminium, it decreases shift throw by approximately 30%
- Rear Chassis Member Brace – connects key rear chassis and suspension mounting points via a tubular steel brace to improve chassis stiffness
- Carbon Fiber Engine Cover – exclusive for the IS350, this is a light and durable engine cover made of carbon fiber
- Ground Effects Kit – bodykit consisting of front and rear lips and side skirts
- Rear Spoiler – boot lid spoiler
These products are engineered by TRD and is covered by Lexus warranty. More photos after the jump.