Happy New Year 2008! Proton has produced a teaser video for the new Proton Saga replacement model, codenamed the Proton BLM. The car is expected to be priced between RM30,000 to RM40,000 (updated) but these are indicative prices released by Proton as a teaser… the final price for the cheapest model could be slightly lower! As mentioned earlier, bookings are now open starting from today.
You can also book online, and the booking fee is RM500. Surf over to the online booking page and you will find out that the new Proton Saga will be available in 7 colours – Zircon Green, Metallic Black, Granite Grey, Genetic Silver, Chilli Red, Solid White, and Blue.
UPDATE: EON Glenmarie sales representative Mohd Arif Iqbal has indicated that tentative prices for the 1.3 litre BLM started at RM31,500 for the N-Line model up to RM39,500 for the fully specced M-Line version, which comes with airbags.
The video below shows the car’s key styling details, and one difference from the models we’ve seen in spyshots are that the rear lamp cluster now appears to have a slightly more orange signal indicator lense instead of a clear lense.
Watch the video below!
Video: New Proton Saga BLM Teaser
Related Proton BLM Posts:
- Bookings now open for the new Proton BLM
- New Saga Replacement Proton BLM sighted with minimal disguise on the road
- Proton and the Indian automotive industry
- Black and white Proton BLM spyshot
- New Proton BLM spyshot – this time in turquoise!
- Another rear shot of the Proton BLM
- Is this the new Proton BLM?
- Clearer Proton BLM side profile spyshots
- Proton BLM Artist’s Impression by Maru