Tomorrow is the launch day of the new Proton BLM, which will replace the “classic” Proton Saga with a new modern model with updated crash safety, and updated internals.
Can Proton produce something that is baseline yet still looks stylish? Something that when you look at it, you may think that the owner could have afforded something else but decided to buy the BLM instead because of its value of money. Basically not something that you are forced to buy because of price alone. If Proton manages to achieve this with the Proton BLM, it will have a huge one up over cars like the Renault Logan.
You’ll find out when you come back to this blog at 5:30PM on the 18th of January 2008 (tomorrow) to find out the full scoop on the new Proton Saga replacement, including a short test drive report.
In the meanwhile, read the previous posts on the BLM linked below:
- Proton BLM: New Proton Saga Teaser Video
- Bookings now open for the new Proton BLM
- New Saga Replacement Proton BLM sighted with minimal disguise on the road
- Proton and the Indian automotive industry
- Black and white Proton BLM spyshot
- New Proton BLM spyshot – this time in turquoise!
- Another rear shot of the Proton BLM
- Is this the new Proton BLM?
- Clearer Proton BLM side profile spyshots
- Proton BLM Artist’s Impression by Maru
- Proton BLM step by step build up teaser
- Updated Proton BLM stage by stage teaser
- 2nd Proton BLM stage by stage teaser demo