Autodelta has unveiled a tuned up version of the Alfa Romeo 159 2.2 JTS sporting a Rotrex C30-74 supercharger that boosts the car’s power from a quick 185 horses to a rapid 245 horsepower, and torque up from 230Nm to 290Nm. The following are the technical enhancements that Autodelta has given the 159 2.2 JTS, turning it into what it calls the Autodelta 159 J4 2.2 C:
- Intercooled Rotrex C30-75 supercharger running at 0.65 bar boost
- New aluminium intake manifold to replace the plastic OEM manifold to handle the supercharger’s boost level, with improved reduced volume design.
- New ECU featuring improved variator control strategy for intake and exhaust valves improved to suit supercharger.
- NGK Iridium IX spark plugs
- Mechanical LSD to reign in all 245 horsepower going to the front wheels
- New fully adjustable (ride height and bound/rebound adjustment) suspension with retuned damper and spring rates
- Upgrade perforated brake discs on front and rear, and new brake pads with special compounds that allow higher operation temperature
- Quad tail pipe Autodelta exhaust system
- Lightweight 19 inch OZ Wheels Botticelli HLT alloys with Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT tyres in 245/35 ZR19 size
- Overall car with additional equipment is 5kg lighter than stock 159 2.2 JTS
View more high resolution photos after the jump.