About time to change your tyres on your daily ride? Well you might be in luck thanks to Goodyear’s Get The Grip Contest where you can walk away with a set of Eagle F1 Directional 5 tyres.
A total of five sets of the Directional 5 rubber are up for grabs and each is worth between RM1200 and RM3000, depending on the tyre size. The Eagle F1 Directional 5 comes with SportGrip Technology which gives you more grip, allowing you to enjoy those windy corners on your weekend drive :)
Taking part is easy. All you need to do is to download the Get The Grip photo frame below (click for high-res) and place an image that centres around “grip” or good cornering capablities and an accompanying caption such as the sample above and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use a simple photo editing software such as Microsoft Paint. Yes, it is that simple! You only need to make sure that the image used is original and copyright-free.
The five most creative submissions will be walking home with a set of Eagle F1 Directional 5 tyres each! Contest starts today and ends on 4th November 2012. You can view the terms and conditions after the jump.
Terms and Conditions below:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Malaysian ages 18 and above.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Contest commences on 1/10/2012 and ends at 1/11/2012 (“Promotional Period”).
5. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Images or photos used for each submission have to be original and copyright-free. Incomplete or indecipherable entries as well as entries with unauthorized photos or images will be deemed invalid.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The winner will be notified by telephone and email and their name will be published in print media.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize includes a set of four (4) tyres (depending on tyre size selected by the winner, out of the available sizes). Only and does not include fitting or installation on the vehicle.
12. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
13. If the prize (or element of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that element of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Total prize pool value is up to RM 3000.
15. The prize or any element of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f)use of a prize.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Malaysian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is Goodyear Marketing & Sales Sdn Bhd (457699-X). Lot 51, Persiaran Selangor Seksyen 15.