Last week, Goodyear launched the Get The Grip Contest, where you can simply submit an image with the theme of “grip” or “cornering” to put your self in the running to win a set of Goodyear tyres.
Goodyear has now launched a car club version of the Get The Grip Contest where three winning car clubs will receive RM5,000 worth of Goodyear vouchers each, which means there is a total of RM15,000 worth of Goodyear vouchers to be given away to three lucky car clubs!
The car club contest features the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres with ActiveBraking Technology giving you superior grip to help you brake three metres sooner on wet roads. The contest concept is similar. Just insert an image with the theme “grip” and an accompanying caption into the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 photo frame, available below.
However, there is an additional step. Your car club is encouraged to share your entry photos on your club’s forum and social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter. Sharing it on your member’s social media platforms will also increase the chances of winning.
You can download the photo frame above and you can email your car club’s entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to state the name of your car club :) Contest ends on November 4, 2012. To take part as an individual, click here instead.
You can read the terms and conditions after the jump.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Malaysian ages 18 and above.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Contest commences on 1/10/2012 and ends at 1/11/2012 (“Promotional Period”).
5. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Images or photos used for each submission have to be original and copyright-free. Incomplete or indecipherable entries as well as entries with unauthorized photos or images will be deemed invalid.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The winner will be notified by telephone and email and their name will be published in print media.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize includes a set of four (4) tyres (depending on tyre size selected by the winner, out of the available sizes). Only and does not include fitting or installation on the vehicle.
12. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
13. If the prize (or element of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that element of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Total prize pool value is up to RM 3000.
15. The prize or any element of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f)use of a prize.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Malaysian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is Goodyear Marketing & Sales Sdn Bhd (457699-X). Lot 51, Persiaran Selangor Seksyen 15.