Renault’s board of directors has decided to forgo paying any compensation to Carlos Ghosn following his resignation as chairman and CEO at the French carmaker. According to Bloomberg, Ghosn won’t benefit from a non-compete agreement that would have paid him two years’ compensation, which is said to amount to about 11 million euros.

Additionally, Renault also plans to withhold stock-based pay (amounting to millions from 2015 to 2018) from Ghosn that was dependent on his continued presence in the company. In an official statement, the company said, “the board unanimously notes that such condition is not met, thereby triggering the loss of Ghosn’s rights to the definitive acquisition of such shares.”

Prior to this, Renault revealed that its internal audits revealed that a contribution of 50,000 euros was made under a charitable donation agreement to Château de Versaille, which was allocated to facilitate Ghosn’s lavish wedding there. To date, Ghosn is still named a director of Renault despite resigning from the above-mentioned positions.

Renault’s board will convene again on March 15, 2019 to decide upon the remuneration of Ghosn for the financial year 2018. Ghosn remains under custody in Japan since his arrest in November last year, and has since hired a new legal team.