The XC60 does look good but despite the hot turbocharged engine under the hood, the owner may feel a little jealous of his peer with an Audi Q5’s numerous bodykit and tuning options. No worries, Volvo’s new R-Design package for the Volvo XC60 will help buyers of Volvo’s sporty SUV spice it up a little. The changes are actually really really subtle though. Look after the jump for a gallery of the XC60 R-Design as well as another of a normal XC60 so you can “spot the difference”.
GALLERY: Volvo XC60 with R-Design kit
[zenphotopress number=999 album=373]
* Grille in silk metal finish with R-Design badge
* Front fog lamp décor in silk metal finish
* Door mirror housings in silk metal finish
* Five-spoke 18-inch aluminium wheels – Cratus (20 inch optional)
* Sill mouldings in aluminium look
* Twin chromed tailpipes
* Colour-matched lower body mouldings.
* Chrome-plated rear skid-plate with black mesh
* Sport chassis
* 7 body colours to choose between including the R-Design unique colour Passion red
* Sport seats for great cornering support and comfort
* Unique upholstery in smooth leather with a choice of two colour combinations: off-black with soft beige inserts or vice versa
* Embossed R-Design emblem in the front backrests.
* Watch Dial instrument with blue gauges, unique to the R-Design model
* R-Design sports steering wheel trimmed in perforated leather
* Sports pedals in aluminium
* R-Design centre stack trim with a unique décor pattern
* Gear selector trimmed with perforated leather
* Off-black sports mats
GALLERY: Volvo XC60 with original body
[zenphotopress number=999 album=63]