Naza Corporation has introduced a premium version of the Naza 206 Bestari called the Naza 206 Premium. It’s priced at RM71,888.00, about RM3k more than the 206 Bestari’s RM68,877.80 price tag. For the additional RM3k, this is what you get:
- Leather on the steering wheel, interior and two-tone seats.
- 3 head restraints for the rear seat bench
- A 6-speaker audio system (additional 2 over the Bestari)
- Seat back pockets and Peugeot logo at the back of the front seats
- Only rear spoiler (you lose the full bodykit of the 206 Bestari)
- New design Peugeot-badged 14 inch alloy wheels
- 206 Premium badging, Peugeot sill plates, door visors, hood insulator
- Reverse sensors
The interior leather is done up in orange, meant to be the same colour as the dashboard lighting. With more Peugeot badges around the car including on the alloy wheels it should be cheaper and easier for you to Peugeotize this car, which is what most people do. You get a 5 year warranty with 3 years free service including parts and labour.