Volkswagen Group automaker SEAT has put a price on its new SEAT Exeo sedan in the UK, which will come in 7 variants with 3 engines, two diesels and one petrol. The entire range is turbocharged, with the 2.0 litre TDI diesel coming in 2 power outputs – 143 PS and 170 PS. The sole petrol engine is the nice 2.0 litre TSI engine with 200 PS.
The Exeo starts at £17,740.00 OTR including VAT and other misc charges for the SEAT Exeo S 2.0 TDI model, all the way up to £21,340.00 OTR for the SE Lux 2.0 TDI model with 170 PS of power. The only variant with the 2.0 TSI engine is the SEAT Exeo Sport 2.0 TSI priced at £19,410.00. All models are equipped with a 6-speed manual.
- SEAT Exeo S 2.0 TDI 143 PS – £17,740.00
- SEAT Exeo SE 2.0 TDI 143 PS – £18,345.00
- SEAT Exeo Sport 2.0 TDI 143 PS – £19,230.00
- SEAT Exeo SE Lux 2.0 TDI 143 PS – £20,410.00
- SEAT Exeo Sport 2.0 TDI 170 PS – £20,160.00
- SEAT Exeo SE Lux 2.0 TDI 170 PS – £21,340.00
- SEAT Exeo Sport 2.0 TSI 200 PS – £19,410.00
SEAT is the only brand of the entire Volkswagen Group that is not here in Malaysia – Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, Lamborghini and even Porsche are all here, but if you’re still interested in the B7 Audi A4 I heard there’s still a few Quattro units from Euromobil. The rest of the world (well, Europe at least) can buy a brand new one with a SEAT badge.
[zenphotopress number=99 album=51]