Proton Design showcased two modified Proton Exora MPVs at the launch of the Exora yesterday evening. Some of you may have already seen these cars during the live telecast on TV1, but here is a closer look at the two vehicles. This is the white one called the Proton Exora Prime. Here’s the stuff that Proton Design added to the Exora Prime:
- Pearl White Exterior
- Double Fin Front Bumper Grille
- Corporate Graphic At FR Door Trim
- High Gloss Black Side Mirrors
- High Glass Black Roof
- Wrap-around Satin Galvano Foglamp Garnish
- Customised Side Skirts
- Customised Rear Apron with Integrated Exhaust
- Customised Satin Galvano Glass Trim
- Clear Rear Brake Lamps
- Tinted Glass
- 17 inch Wheels with 215/45R17 tyres
- 2-DIN DVD player with integrated GPS
- Rear view mirror with integrated LCD for reverse camera
- 1st and 2nd row pilot seats with integrated LCD and mobile theater system
- Cooler box for the floor console
Look after the jump for a full gallery of the Exora Prime concept.
Proton Exora: Malaysia’s first MPV from RM69,998!
Proton Exora platform to spawn new models
Proton Exora Prototype Test Drive Experience!
Proton Exora: Body Control Module and a few more juicy details!
[zenphotopress number=99 album=248]