Ah, you’ve just got to love selling through the Internet – you sometimes get to know what’s coming long before the official channels open up. Take the Mazda CX-5, for example, which we wrote about earlier. Ads for the vehicle have started popping up on Mudah.my, and working on the adage that there’s no smoke without fire …
The vehicle is set to be launched into the market sometime in spring, which essentially means that the CX-5′s introduction here will be close in line with other markets. The version we’ll be getting, according to the ads, is a 2.0 SkyActiv G variant mated to a six-speed auto transmission, with indicative pricing being RM165,000 for the two-wheel drive variant.
Features – as listed in the ads – include:
* Six airbags (front, side and curtain)
* Smart keyless with push-start button ignition
* Front and rear parking sensor + reverse camera
* GPS navigation system with TFT screen
* Full leather seats, with power adjustment
* A nine-speaker Bose sound system with USB connection
* Bi-Xenon headlamps, with auto light functional system (AFS) and auto leveling
* Bluetooth hands-free system
* Daytime running lights
Five colours are available, these being Sky Blue, Aluminium Metallic, Metropolitan Grey, Crystal White Pearl, Zeal Red.