Nasim has put up some initial details on the upcoming Peugeot 207 Sedan on their website. The following are the initial list of specifications that we know for now:
- 16 valve DOHC engine – no mention of engine displacement though. I’m assuming it’s going to be a normally aspirated 1.6L motor, but highly unlikely to be a Prince.
- Adaptive automatic transmission with Tiptronic and Sports mode – this is most probably a new and improved version of their 4-speed automatic.
- Sensor activated headlamps and wipers – this is probably best in class for a B-segment sedan of under RM100k.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- ABS brakes with EBD and EBA
- ISOFIX point for child seat
- CD player with MP3/WMA/USB/Bluetooth support
- 6 speaker sound system
- Dual SRS airbags for the front occupants
- 15 inch allo wheels with 10 spoke Interlagos design
- 420 litre boot space
- Engine immobiliser
- 3 year or 100,000km warranty
How much would you pay for a CKD Peugeot 207 Sedan with a normally aspirated 1.6 litre engine and these specs?