Proton had their second stage-by-stage build up teaser for the new Proton Saga replacement, codenamed the Proton BLM last night at Cineleisure Mutiara Damansara. I actually got there late and it was all over, so here are the photos I snapped of the end result of the 2nd night of the build-up activity.
We have already seen a new teaser chassis with a complete roof frame instead of the roofless chassis on the first night, so this 2nd “stage” of teaser might not be very new to us. Proton has added one of the car’s four doors and front fenders and the rest of the roof to the demo car. On the last night of the build up which is on the 17th, we will most probably see the car get front and rear bumpers, the rest of its doors and interior trim.
More photos after the jump, with a total of 8 in this post.
Click to enlarge
Related Proton BLM Buildup Teaser Posts:
- Proton BLM pre-launch teaser campaign
- Proton BLM stage-by-stage build-up teaser – (6th January 2008)
- Updated Proton BLM stage-by-stage build-up teaser – (10th January 2008)
Related Proton BLM Posts:
- Proton BLM: New Proton Saga Teaser Video
- Bookings now open for the new Proton BLM
- New Saga Replacement Proton BLM sighted with minimal disguise on the road
- Proton and the Indian automotive industry
- Black and white Proton BLM spyshot
- New Proton BLM spyshot – this time in turquoise!
- Another rear shot of the Proton BLM
- Is this the new Proton BLM?
- Clearer Proton BLM side profile spyshots
- Proton BLM Artist’s Impression by Maru