The facelifted versions of UMW Toyota Motor’s trio of IMV vehicles have been available in showrooms since last Friday. We’ve already had a preview of the three cars, namely the Hilux, the Fortuner and the Innova, but here is the final list of confirmed changes with the facelifed models:
- Cosmetic changes such as the new front grille
- New basic 2.5L Double Cab Standard variant with manual transmission
- Hilux Double Cab 2.5G now has dual SRS airbags instead of just one
- Cosmetic changes such as the new front grille and headlamp shape
- 2.5G turbodiesel model now has a 4-speed auto rather than a manual.
- Two rows of vents on the ceiling for better airflow to the third row.
- Four fan speeds for the air cond blower instead of the previous three.
- Projector lense headlamps.
- 2.7V comes with 6-way electrically adjustable driver’s seat
- The option for the Sportivo bodykit (shown above).
- New front grille, front bumpers, rear bumpers.
- 2-tone brown and beige-grey interior for the feeling of a spacious cabin