We’ve been nominated for the New Media category for the inaugural NewMan Creative Pioneer Awards 2012. And as it turns out, 30% of the points to win in the category comes from reader votes (the other 70% of the points are by a panel of judges), so we need you to help us have a better shot at winning in our category!

Here’s how you can help: go to our nominee photo on NewMan’s Facebook page and click ‘Like’. You can also go a step further by sharing the photo on your own wall and getting your friends to ‘Like’ the photo. Voting (or in this case, ‘liking’) ends on August 31 2012 at 11.59pm, so if you think we deserve the award, get ‘Liking’! :)