Mitsubishi unveiled a new revision of the Mitsubishi Grandis with updated equipment when they unveiled the new facelifted Lancer 2.0 GT today. The Grandis now comes with the following extra features:
- A bodykit – front and rear lips and side skirts
- Door visors on all four doors
- Scuff plates on the interior
- Combination black leather for all 7 seats and door inserts
- Black leather for the steering wheel and gearknob
- 2-DIN 6.2 inch Kenwood DVD receiver with touch screen interface, USB connectivity as well as iPod and Bluetooth support
The Grandis continues to be powered by a 165 PS 2.4 litre MIVEC engine. The engine is the 4G69 which produces peak power at 6,000rpm and 217Nm of torque at 4,000rpm. This engine is mated to a 4-speed INVECS-II automatic.
The updated Mitsubishi Grandis is priced at RM160,557.80 OTR without insurance and is available in White Pearl, Black Mica, Cool Silver and Gray Mica. This is roughly a RM2k increase over the previous price when the facelifted Grandis was launched in 2007.
Look after the jump for more photos from the Grandis launch.
[zenphotopress number=99 album=407]