2016-volkswagen-puchong-service-centre- 001

Volkswagen Group Malaysia has opened its third Technical Service Centre in Malaysia – Volkswagen Puchong. Under the stewardship of Swire Motors, the new facility sits on a 92,000 sq. ft. plot of land, serving as a one-stop Volkswagen centre for sales, aftersales and more.

Volkswagen Puchong currently has 24 service bays, and will soon be expanding this number to 35 service bays in the future. The new facility also features the country’s largest Volkswagen showroom, capable of displaying up to 15 vehicles at a time. The centre also has an advanced Body and Paint centre with the latest equipment – including stainless steel air guns for waterborne body painting.

In an attempt to improve its aftersales services, Volkswagen Puchong has employed a team of 30 experienced staff. In total, Swire Motors has invested RM20 million in the Volkswagen Puchong – 70% of which has been invested in its aftersales service facilities, while the remaining 30% was invested into sales.

2016-volkswagen-puchong-service-centre- 008

“This is our third Volkswagen Technical Service Centre launched within a span of one year and this is a testament that our customers are our top priority. Volkswagen Malaysia works closely with our dealership partners to ensure the right infrastructure investments are made, so together, we can strive to improve the overall ownership experience,” said Armin Keller, managing director of Volkswagen Group Malaysia.

“This year will be a year for Volkswagen Malaysia to focus on improving the overall ownership experience for our customers,” he concluded.

Volkswagen Puchong is open every Monday to Saturday, from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm. On Sundays and public holidays, the centre will be open from 9 am to 6 pm. For maintenance and service, Volkswagen Puchong is opened from Monday to Saturday, from 8 am to 8 pm.

Customers waiting at the centre will be able to relax in a customer lounge and make use of the facility’s computers, Astro-equipped television, high-speed WiFi, and cafe.